Abstracts are due March 15, 2018.
Submit abstract saved as Rich Text Format (.rft). They will be published in the Meeting Program as they appear. However, we reserve the right to edit abstracts that do not conform to style as described below.
Each Abstract will be read by several reviewers and scored according to Originality/Innovation and Significance/Relevance. Is there a clearly stated Objective? Are the Results clearly stated? Is the Conclusion supported by the Results? The highest ranking abstracts will be selected for oral presentation with preference given to In-Training and Early Investigators as presenting author (no more than 5 years from receiving doctoral degree).
It is important that Invited Speakers also submit an Abstract for the Meeting Program. (Of course, these will not be judged.)
- Page Width: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm).
- Page Height: 11 inches (27.9 cm).
- Margins: 0.5 inches (1.3 cm).
- Abstract Width: 7.5 inches (19.1 cm).
- Abstract Length: No more than 32 lines. If all formatting guidelines are followed, 32 lines will be no more than 4.75 inches (12.1 cm) in length.
- Paragraph Alignment: Justify.
- Spacing: Single.
- Font: Arial 9pt.
- Title: Bold. First letter of each word capitalized. Single blank space after Title.
- Authors: Bold. First, middle initial, and last name.
- Presenting Author: Underlined.
- Institutions: Italicized (no bold). Use superscript numbers in the title and specify Department, University or Company, City, State, Country. Single blank space after Institutions.
- Divide abstract into 5 sections as indicated.
Late abstracts submissions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.