- 7-Day Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord Cruise
- Ship: Celebrity Solstice
- Continuing Education Program
- Stateroom Options & Prices
- Flight Options & Prices
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Information
Dates: June 30 – July 7, 2017
Enjoy a 7-Day Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord Cruise aboard the Celebrity Solstice, one of Celebrity’s premiere ships. Soak in the grandeur of Tracy Arm Fjord; catch a flightseeing tour over the many glaciers that surround Juneau; and visit Skagway, which in its heyday before the turn of the century, was one of the centers for those hoping to strike it rich during the gold rush.
- Friday, June 30, 2017: Seattle, Washington (Embark)
- Saturday, July 1, 2017: At Sea
- Sunday, July 2, 2017: Ketchikan, Alaska
- Monday, July 3, 2017: Tracy Arm Fjord & Juneau, Alaska
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017: Skagway & Inside Passage, Alaska
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017: At Sea
- Thursday, July 6, 2017: Victoria, British Columbia
- Friday, July 7, 2017: Seattle, Washington (Disembark)
Celebrity Solstice® is one of Celebrity’s more decorated ships at sea. So it’s no wonder that it’s full of “firsts.” Like the first Lawn Club at sea. The first Hot Glass ShowSM. The first cruise line to have 5 women, also known as “the Leading LadiesSM” redesign, and redecorate the staterooms. Some other things that set the Celebrity Solstice cruise ship apart are its specialty restaurants. Celebrity’s passion for outstanding cuisine has taken the restaurants, the food and the overall dining experience to a whole new level in the cruising world. But staterooms and specialty restaurants are only part of this ship’s charm. Celebrity Solstice also has the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® and fitness center, where you can pamper yourself with spa treatments or push yourself in a workout with one of our trainers. If only life on land was as good as life on Celebrity Solstice.
Speaker: John A. Molinari, Ph. D.
Dr. Molinari is currently Director of Infection Control for THE DENTAL ADVISOR in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is also Professor Emeritus at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, where he served for 32 years as Professor and Chairman of the Department of Biomedical Sciences and Director of Infection Control. He has published over 450 scientific articles, text chapters, and abstracts in the areas of microbiology and immunology, and lectures nationally and internationally on topics dealing with infectious diseases and infection control. He has served as a consultant for the CDC, ADA Councils on Scientific Affairs and Dental Practice, and hospitals in the areas of infectious disease and infection control. Dr. Molinari also was Chairman of the State of Michigan Governor’s Risk Reduction and AIDS Policy Commission, as well as a member of the Michigan Board of Dentistry. In recognition of his efforts, Dr. Molinari was inducted as an honorary member of the Michigan Dental Association, the International College of Dentists, the American College of Dentists, and was a 2009 recipient of the ADA Golden Apple Award.
CE Class Topics: 12 hours of CE credits for a fee of $499
- Let’s Talk About Infectious Control & OSHA
- Vaccine Recommendations: Science, Success, & Myths
- Emerging & Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Allergies: Increasing Population Incidence and Their Challenges to Health Care
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and do NOT include flights, transfers, gratuities, insurance, or other optional extras. Please call for single, triple, or quad prices as they are based on availability and subject to change.
- 7 nights aboard the Celebrity Solstice
- All meals (not including beverages)
- Taxes, fees, and port expenses
Contact Jill at Classic Travel for current options and prices.
Delta Group Flights: $605.66 per person
- Friday, June 30, 2017: Depart Detroit 8:30 AM, Arrive Seattle 10:42 AM
- Friday, July 7, 2017: Depart Seattle 11:43 AM, Arrive Detroit 6:54 PM
Space is limited. First come, first served! Additional baggage fees may apply. On your registration form, describe any variations to the above itinerary for which you would like a quote, including Detroit Metro park-and-fly packages and other pre- or post- cruise travel.
Optional travel insurance is not included but is highly recommended and should be purchased at time of registration. The cost is based on the age of traveler and trip cost per person. Please indicate on your registration form if you would like a quote.
For closed-loop sailings (cruises that depart from and return to the same U.S. port), you may sail with…
-A valid passport
-Proof of citizenship AND a valid government-issued photo I.D.
-Any other valid WHTI compliant document
Note: If you miss your ship at its scheduled U.S. departure port and need to travel outside the U.S. to meet your ship, or should you unexpectedly need to depart the ship from a foreign port prior to the end of sailing, a passport would be required to leave or re-enter the U.S. by air. To that end, Classic Travel strongly recommends all guests to obtain a passport for their voyage on any vessel.
Proof of Citizenship examples include:
- State certified U.S. birth certificate
- Original certificate of U.S. naturalization
- Original certificate of U.S. citizenship
- U.S. Consular report of your birth abroad
WHTI (Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative)-compliant documents include:
- U.S. Passport Card
- U.S./Canadian Enhanced Driver’s License
- U.S. Passport
- NEXUS/SENTRI card
Baptismal paper, hospital certificates of birth, and Puerto Rico birth certificates issued prior to 7/1/10 are not acceptable.
A U.S. citizen under the age of 16 does not require a government-issued photo ID.
REGISTRATION CLOSED (contact Jill at Classic Travel for general cruise availability)
- Classic Beverage Package: The first two guests per stateroom receive Celebrity’s Classic Beverage Package… a savings of $385 per person! Click here for more information.
- Unlimited High-Speed Internet: Valued at $140 per person!
- $300 On-board Credit: $300 for the cabin! A Celebrity shipboard credit certificate can be redeemed for any purchase on-board a Celebrity ship, including beverages, specialty dining, shore excursions, casino games or gift shops purchases.
- Prepaid Gratuities: Valued at $90.65 per person for your restaurant and stateroom services!
To guarantee group rates, you must register by February 24, 2017.
Classic Travel accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Note that a 3% service fee will be charged if paying by credit card. If you would like to pay by check, make checks payable to Classic Travel and mail or deliver to the address below.
JILL FISCHER (firstname.lastname@example.org)
JOY THRUN (email@example.com)
4767 Okemos Road
Okemos, MI 48864
Toll Free: 1-800-643-3449
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5:30 PM