The Disney Agent Education Program had a HUGE surprise in store for us and I would love to share this experience with you!
We are a select group of 30-agents from across America who were brought onsite to experience all the wonders Walt Disney World had to offer in 2 ½ days, including hotel sight inspections. Time was of the essence.
If your time is just as valuable, you don’t want to miss anything, and wish to experience everything you can possibly do in a short time, I have the solution.
We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is a Deluxe Resort with Savannah Views. The resort was incredible from the ambiance, African music & arts, authentic restaurants, and swimming pool with waterfall. You can wake to seeing animals right from your bedroom window.
This is one of the few Deluxe Resorts which only has motor coach transportation. The wait time is on the average of 20-30 minutes, then 15-30 minutes to get you to your destination. So there goes approximately 2-hours of your day.
Once you are in the theme parks, we did not see any ride with less than an hour wait time. My favorite ride, Flights of Passage, was running 3-5 hours wait time. This could be very frustrating for anyone traveling.
How to avoid all the delays is to book VIP Experience with your travel agent!
You are picked up at your hotel in a private vehicle and whisked off to the location of your choice.
From here you have VIP access to the “cast member” entrances, near the attraction you are interested in. As your guide parks in the VIP areas, the door is opened for you by cast members, standing by waiting for you with cold water and snacks. You must already have theme park tickets, or any other tickets required for the functions you are interested in.
Our guide told us about different situations she had been hired for:
- Fireworks viewing – No need to wait in the crowd. You have your own private viewing area arriving only 10-minutes prior to the show. Beats waiting for hour’s shoulder-to-shoulder just to see!
- Parents who do not wish to ride the attractions but their children do. Your VIP guide will ride all the rides with them saving you from something you do not want to do.
- I was celebrating losing 133 lbs and being able to actually ride the rides. When we got off our first roller coaster, Alex had celebration pins for all six of us. Your guide makes it special.
- You have a “fast pass” for all rides without obtaining a fast pass.
- Many, many other circumstances.
In our 4-hours with our VIP guide, we went to 3-theme parks and rode 8 major attractions. We would not have been able to ride Flights of Passage even once during this time frame, just to put it in prospective.
Now that I have had this experience, I cannot fathom visiting Walt Disney Theme Parks without it. The rate is $400-$650 per hour with a minimum of 7-hours, depending on the season you travel. Rates are always subject to change.
Best Walt Disney World experience. A great value for the time and stress you save.