Join Fowlerville Junior High School on a trip to Chicago from May 3 – 4, 2018.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
- 5:30 AM – Buses arrive for loading at Fowlerville Junior High School
- 6:00 AM – Depart the school for the Museum of Science & Industry
- 9:30 AM – Arrive at the Museum of Science & Industry
- 12:00 PM – Depart the museum for Navy Pier and lunch on own
- 1:15 PM – Depart Navy Pier for Millennium Park
- 1:30 PM – Millennium Park
- 2:45 PM – Depart Millennium Park for the hotel
- 3:00 PM – Check-in at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza
- 5:15 PM – Depart the hotel for Medieval Times Dinner & Show
- 7:30 PM – Show begins
- 9:00 PM – Depart for the hotel
- 10:00 PM – Approximate arrival at the hotel
Friday, May 4, 2018
- 7:00 AM – Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:30 AM – Check out and depart for the Field Museum
- 9:00 AM – Arrival at the Field Museum
- 12:00 PM – Depart the museum for Connie’s Pizza on South Archer
- 12:30 PM – Lunch at Connie’s Pizza
- 2:00 PM – Depart for Fowlerville Junior High School
- 8:00 PM – Approximate arrival back at the school
PRICES & INCLUSIONS:
- Quad – 4 per room – $284 per person – Discounted to $275.73 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Triple – 3 per room – $304 per person – Discounted to $295.15 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Double – 2 per room – $339 per person – Discounted to $329.13 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Quad – 4 per room – $299 – Discounted to $290.29 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Triple – 3 per room – $319 – Discounted to $309.71 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Double – 2 per room – $354 – Discounted to $343.69 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Single – 1 per room – $464 – Discounted to $450.49 if paid by cash, paper check, or electronic check!
- Round trip motor coach transportation from Fowlerville Jr High School
- Accommodations at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza
- Museum of Science & Industry General Admission
- Field Museum of Natural History General Admission
- Dinner and show at Medieval Times
- Breakfast at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza
- Lunch at Connie’s Pizza
- 24 hours per day, in-person service of one Classic Travel tour guide
- Three overnight hotel hall security agents for eight hours arranged through the hotel
- Breakfast and lunch on May 3
- Dinner on May 4
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance are not included. But, are highly recommended.
Travel insurance offers travelers coverage for unforeseen problems, from a cancelled flight to a serious illness—or in rare cases, even an act of terrorism. If an illness, accident, or other covered unforeseen circumstance forces a traveler to cancel or interrupt their travel plans, they face two potentially major financial losses—money invested in nonrefundable pre-payments and medical expenses that in many instances aren’t covered by health insurance. Please see HERE for more information. Note that one child under 17 is free with one adult’s paid policy.
A deposit of $100 per person is due at time of registration. Feel free to make payments on your balance between registration and final payment. Participants must be fully paid and registered by February 23, 2018.
Classic Travel takes all major credit cards, paper checks, electronic checks, or PayPal. Easily make your own payments at any time via PayPal, mail a check, or call with other payment information.
Any cancellations prior to final payment are subject to a $50 per person cancellation fee. Any cancellations made February 23, 2018 or after are nonrefundable.
Agent: Dana Chase
Toll Free: 1-800-643-3449
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5:30 PM