Chelsey Coleman & Jarred Towns
January 26, 2019
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
THE RESORT: DREAMS PUNTA CANA RESORT & SPA
Perfectly located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, secluded in a lush tropical paradise where the flora kisses the ocean, lies Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The pristine golden beach in Uvero Alto, the nearby coral reef, and beautiful tropical surroundings immerse guests in a world of fantasy. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Relax at this AAA Four Diamond resort and enjoy comfortable accommodations and entertainment, including one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the beach, complete with a swim-up bar and venues throughout.
At Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, they go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped, reservation-free dining, the Explorer’s Club for Kids, Core Zone Teens Club and so much more. All the fun is wristband-free!
At Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and the Dominican Republic with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Agent: Denise McCain
Phone: 517-349-6200 x23
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Passports are required for international travel and should be obtained well in advance. Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months after your return to the United States. For more information, visit travel.state.gov.
Classic Travel highly recommends the purchase of travel insurance. Please contact Denise at Classic Travel for a quote.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa photos, videos, and verbiage courtesy of AMResorts / Dreams Resorts & Spas.